2008-08-06

NATURE'S BOUNTY  

0 comments



I recently discovered this store in Cagayan de Oro City because my pedia recommended it to me.  This is where I can buy CITRONELLA OIL as insect repellent for my children.  On the first time I visited the place, they have no stock.  But the clerk was so courteous and told me to leave my number so that she will text me when their stocks arrive.  About a week later, I really receive a text about my order. 

The place is small but it houses a variety of organic products.  They have pure honey, fruit jams, herbal soaps, essential oils, herbal teas, and many more.  Moreover, the price is reasonable.

88 Hayes St., Cagayan de Oro City
Tel.# 08822-729390

Store Hours:
Monday to Saturday
10:00 am to 7:00pm

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ NATURE'S BOUNTY